COME TO WORK WITH US
We are always looking for inspiring people that would like to learn & work in a reliable cybersecurity company, at one of the growing industries in the world.
CyberHat is looking for an experienced IR and Malware analyst for the Cyrebro (First smart SOC)
Advanced information and cyber security analyst to investigate incidents and conduct threat hunting at any of the company's worldwide clients, while using the wide variety of techniques and cutting-edge tools for forensic investigations.
With emphasis on responding to escalations for the monitoring teams.
- Conducting cyber investigations regarding suspicious files, phishing emails, logs, network traffic, file systems, etc.
- Helping worldwide customers with incident handling and cybersecurity related issues
- Conducting a full digital forensics investigation process regarding cyber incidents with emphasis on identifying the attack vectors, understanding the attack methods and their outcomes, scoping the incident, eradicating the threats that lead to the incidents, and writing incident lessons learned recommendations and reports
- Creating and updating IR and Digital Forensics methodologies, procedures, flight guides, and workflows
- Conducting threat hunting on the client's environment
- Proven experience with:
- 2-3 years of experience in incident handling and digital forensics, basic malware analysis and sandboxing, volatile memory analysis - must
- Deep understanding of operating systems artifacts (Windows, Linux, and Mac) and filesystems artifacts - must
- Good knowledge regarding IOCs and IOCs standards - must
- Good knowledge on most common network protocols - advantage
- Experience with tools and scripts development in the DFIR field - advantage
- Experience with cyber incident hunting - advantage
- Fully fluent in English – must
Being an active part of our SOC monitoring team.
Part of the daily tasks includes investigating security-related cyber incidents while using the wide variety of different security systems.
The investigations are mostly independent and require strong analytics and creative thinking while using a wide variety of intelligence sources alongside common security tools.
Writing investigation reports (tickets), direct interaction with clients / end users via email or phone.
- At least 1-year experience working in a SOC / with a SIEM system – Must
- Working knowledge of network switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience of working in cyber-security-related roles, or IT roles
- Close familiarity with information-security protocols / cyber-security concepts
- Analytic thinking
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7)
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) – Must
CyberHat is looking for full-stack tech Lead (Hands On), to lead our R&D team in a mission of enabling our cyber security services to a large community of customers around the globe, using a cutting edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint
- Mentors other developers, makes recommendations for process improvements, evangelizes and improves the Jovio software development methodology.
- Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities.
- Implement code.
- Implement unit and API tests.
- Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience a Backend/Full-Stack Engineer, preferably in a rapid pace, multi-tenant, SaaS environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a software team
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices, and big data systems.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Python and OOP.
- Experience with GO, Java, JS - significant advantage.
- Experience with Frontend (ReactJS) - a significant advantage.
- Experience with high-performance, multi-process/thread and event-driven programming - a significant advantage.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
CyberHat is looking for a talented and motivated security automation engineer to join our CYREBRO team and take a leading part in planning and executing the infrastructure security activity and automations for the entire SOC.
- Lead and create the SOC automation program within CYREBRO
- Create investigation flow using commercial and Open Source tools
- Automate the data flow between multiple systems
- Create dashboards and visualization across the SOC
- Building detections using information from multiple systems APIs
Job requirement :
- At least 2 years of experience in Automation, software development or DevOps – must
- Experience writing Automation scripts from scratch – must
- Experience with Cloud (AWS or GCP) infrastructure – must
- Versatility capabilities, working and learning multiple APIs – must
- Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL databases, and client-server – must
- Experience in the Cyber Security domain - advantage
- Experience with Jira – big advantage
- Technical understanding of development processes
- Working with Asynchronous system – advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Strong analytical and learning skills
The ''Labs” is CYREBRO's professional services team which specializes in new and existing detection and response solutions. The team's responsibilities include the architecture, deployment, content development, and end-user support, more of our managed SIEM solution on a global scale.
the team works with the most challenging, current and relevant technologies in the cyber security field today.
What will your day look like?
- Managing and configuring various SIEM solutions
- Integrating and standardizing new log sources and systems
- Developing and updating detection logics
- Ongoing maintenance of SIEM features (apps, etc.)
- Research and identify rule sets
- Developing and adjusting SIEM plugins
What you need to bring with you?
- Proven experience with SIEM monitoring, rules creation and tuning - must
- Familiarity with SIEM Log sources integration, parsing and deployment of SIEM components - big advantage
- Experience with various security solutions (AV, EDR, FW, IDS, IPS, web proxy, etc.) - must
- Familiarity with network, protocols and organizational architecture - must
- Experience with creation of technical guides, procedures, reports -Big advantage
- Familiarity with attack vectors, Cyber Kill Chains - Big advantage
- 1+ year of Automation programming - Python / JAVA / C / bash / etc.
- Relevant courses and certifications such as: SANS certificates, CEH, OSCP, CFI, IDF certificates (cyber defender)
- High motivation to success
CYREBRO is looking for a Junior Technical Delivery Manager that will join our team!
If you love to get stuff done, if you care about the client’s experience, if you enjoy collaborating with colleagues all over the world and are interested in joining a fast-growing global Cyber-Security company - then we have the role for you!
- Maintaining and monitoring projects, plans, and schedules
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling goals and objectives
- Manage and report the status of project objectives, schedule, and risk, ensuring project deadlines are met
- Responsible project management administrative
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion
- Strong understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes
- Experience in Cyber Security/Information Security environments or leading security-focused projects - Advantage
- High proficiency in English - Must
- Spanish - verbal and written - Advantage
- Bachelor’ s degree - Advantage
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
CyberHat is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our offices in Tel-Aviv.
The job requires you to work together with our application developers and integration teams.
- Design and implement the infrastructure to run our core services on the cloud with minimal downtime and easy scalability
- Develop and improve CI / CD build and release procedures
- Develop automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our applications in different environments
- Design and implement new tools and technologies working with cutting edge open-source software projects
- Design and implement Performance monitoring for production environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with DevOps
- Extensive experience with Linux/Unix OS
- Extensive experience with cloud environments GCP\AWS\Azure
- Production experience with Docker and containers
- Experience with CI/CD work methodologies and pipeline development
- Production experience with CI/CD Tools - Jenkins
- Production experience with infrastructure automation technologies – Terraform
- Experience with Git code management technologies – Bitbucket\GitHub
- Scripting experience with Python/Go/Bash etc.
- Production experience with designing scale applications
- Production experience with configuration management tools - Chef\Ansible\Puppet
- Production experience with databases - MySQL/PostgreSQL
Click here to edit.