COME TO WORK WITH US
We are always looking for inspiring people that would like to learn & work in a reliable cybersecurity company, at one of the growing industries in the world.
Being an active part of our SOC monitoring team.
Part of the daily tasks includes investigating security-related cyber incidents while using the wide variety of different security systems.
The investigations are mostly independent and require strong analytics and creative thinking while using a wide variety of intelligence sources alongside common security tools.
Writing investigation reports (tickets), direct interaction with clients / end users via email or phone.
- At least 1-year experience working in a SOC / with a SIEM system – Must
- Working knowledge of network switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience of working in cyber-security-related roles, or IT roles
- Close familiarity with information-security protocols / cyber-security concepts
- Analytic thinking
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7)
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) – Must
CyberHat is looking for full-stack tech Lead (Hands On), to lead our R&D team in a mission of enabling our cyber security services to a large community of customers around the globe, using a cutting edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint
- Mentors other developers, makes recommendations for process improvements, evangelizes and improves the Jovio software development methodology.
- Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities.
- Implement code.
- Implement unit and API tests.
- Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience a Backend/Full-Stack Engineer, preferably in a rapid pace, multi-tenant, SaaS environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a software team
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices, and big data systems.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Python and OOP.
- Experience with GO, Java, JS - significant advantage.
- Experience with Frontend (ReactJS) - a significant advantage.
- Experience with high-performance, multi-process/thread and event-driven programming - a significant advantage.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
CyberHat is looking for a talented and motivated security automation engineer to join our CYREBRO team and take a leading part in planning and executing the infrastructure security activity and automations for the entire SOC.
- Lead and create the SOC automation program within CYREBRO
- Create investigation flow using commercial and Open Source tools
- Automate the data flow between multiple systems
- Create dashboards and visualization across the SOC
- Building detections using information from multiple systems APIs
Job requirement :
- At least 2 years of experience in Automation, software development or DevOps – must
- Experience writing Automation scripts from scratch – must
- Experience with Cloud (AWS or GCP) infrastructure – must
- Versatility capabilities, working and learning multiple APIs – must
- Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL databases, and client-server – must
- Experience in the Cyber Security domain - advantage
- Experience with Jira – big advantage
- Technical understanding of development processes
- Working with Asynchronous system – advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Strong analytical and learning skills
The ''Labs” is CYREBRO's professional services team which specializes in new and existing detection and response solutions. The team's responsibilities include the architecture, deployment, content development, and end-user support, more of our managed SIEM solution on a global scale.
the team works with the most challenging, current and relevant technologies in the cyber security field today.
What will your day look like?
- Managing and configuring various SIEM solutions
- Integrating and standardizing new log sources and systems
- Developing and updating detection logics
- Ongoing maintenance of SIEM features (apps, etc.)
- Research and identify rule sets
- Developing and adjusting SIEM plugins
What you need to bring with you?
- Proven experience with SIEM monitoring, rules creation and tuning - must
- Familiarity with SIEM Log sources integration, parsing and deployment of SIEM components - big advantage
- Experience with various security solutions (AV, EDR, FW, IDS, IPS, web proxy, etc.) - must
- Familiarity with network, protocols and organizational architecture - must
- Experience with creation of technical guides, procedures, reports -Big advantage
- Familiarity with attack vectors, Cyber Kill Chains - Big advantage
- 1+ year of Automation programming - Python / JAVA / C / bash / etc.
- Relevant courses and certifications such as: SANS certificates, CEH, OSCP, CFI, IDF certificates (cyber defender)
- High motivation to success
CYREBRO is looking for a Junior Technical Delivery Manager that will join our team!
If you love to get stuff done, if you care about the client’s experience, if you enjoy collaborating with colleagues all over the world and are interested in joining a fast-growing global Cyber-Security company - then we have the role for you!
- Maintaining and monitoring projects, plans, and schedules
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling goals and objectives
- Manage and report the status of project objectives, schedule, and risk, ensuring project deadlines are met
- Responsible project management administrative
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion
- Strong understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes
- Experience in Cyber Security/Information Security environments or leading security-focused projects - Advantage
- High proficiency in English - Must
- Spanish - verbal and written - Advantage
- Bachelor’ s degree - Advantage
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
CyberHat is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our offices in Tel-Aviv.
The job requires you to work together with our application developers and integration teams.
- Design and implement the infrastructure to run our core services on the cloud with minimal downtime and easy scalability
- Develop and improve CI / CD build and release procedures
- Develop automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our applications in different environments
- Design and implement new tools and technologies working with cutting edge open-source software projects
- Design and implement Performance monitoring for production environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with DevOps
- Extensive experience with Linux/Unix OS
- Extensive experience with cloud environments GCP\AWS\Azure
- Production experience with Docker and containers
- Experience with CI/CD work methodologies and pipeline development
- Production experience with CI/CD Tools - Jenkins
- Production experience with infrastructure automation technologies – Terraform
- Experience with Git code management technologies – Bitbucket\GitHub
- Scripting experience with Python/Go/Bash etc.
- Production experience with designing scale applications
- Production experience with configuration management tools - Chef\Ansible\Puppet
- Production experience with databases - MySQL/PostgreSQL
Hands-On management of the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team which is responsible for collecting available information about cyber threats, analyzing the information to determine actionable intelligence to inform Security Operations, and disseminates that intelligence to key stakeholders.
- Lead the CTI analysts, technologies and process
- Mange the CTI’s team tool sets
- Hunt for new IOCs, TTPs and threat actors
- Compose monthly related newsletters
- Conduct OSINT and WEBINT investigations on specific EEI’s, entities and data leakage.
- Enrich and validate new SOC / IR driven IOCs and contributing SOC / IR investigations
- Keeping up with the cybersecurity updates and providing alerts on emerging high-profile threats and vulnerabilities
- Training and educating the SOC teams and the clients
- Research cyber threats and trends
- Creating cyber intelligence reports and publications
- Proven team leading experience
- At list 2 years’ experience:
- 1 year in CTI
- 1 year in a technical position
- understanding computer networks and enterprise IT concepts
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources (OSINT, WEBINT, feeds and etc..)
- Experience and deep knowledge of extracting information from the Darknet, hacking forums.
- Experience with cyber intelligence tools
- Understanding cyber-attacks life cycle, attack vectors and eco systems.
- Understanding cyber security products, tools and concepts
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in writing and working with clients in English
- Experience in malware analysis, IR or PT
- Working with malware sandboxes
- Experience in scripting / coding
- Multilingual speaking (more than 2)
- Previous work in intelligence units
Click here to edit.